The Devopreneurs is a leading technical useful resource presenting insights, latest replace, and development nice practices. If you’d like to guest publish on the Devopreneurs News, please study this page earlier than sending to your submission.
What Makes for an Instant Mobile App Development Guest Blog?
100% Original Post that has now not been published earlier than. Your guest blog should be original, excellent and actionable.
Content has to be detailed, particular and helpful. Your guest post should present a unique perspective of the topic. Ensure that the submit is nicely researched with hints and screenshots to showcase examples or provide an explanation for any equipment and workflows.
Always cite your sources. Check your information and quotations in any other case your weblog might be rejected. Use research, charts, and professional charges to again up your argument, and create an interesting thesis.
- Ensure that your submission does now not violate any copyright, trademark, patent, alternate secret, or highbrow belongings rights, privateness rights, or any other prison of any third party.
- Don’t consist of affiliate or promotional links
- Never sell your product, tool or organization services for your submit
Guest Post Submission Process
To put up your submit, please e-mail it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Author Bio Details: Don’t forget to share
- Bio: Don’t forget to share
- Author Name – Real Name on Linkedin only
- Author Email ID
- Social Media Accounts (Twitter and Facebook, Linkedin only)
- Author Description/Bio – A short expert bio (150- 200 characters only)
- Author Photo: Make sure you have https://en.gravatar.com/ account, photo from Gravatar account is automatically displayed in our Author bio.
- Share links of Social Media so that we can place them on the author bio
Note: if Author Bio Real Name(LinkedIn Profile Name) and Email are not true then we do not publish your content.
Guidelines for Writing Content for Guest Blogging:
- Words: Every article must contain at least 1200+ words to be publishable.
- Titles: This article should contain at least 2-3 main alternative titles.
- Tags: It is best to tag appropriate content for metadata to be considered.
- SEO: Never neglect SEO, the article should be well framed with easy-to-read and well-structured content.
- Sub-titles: Ensure that at least 4 to 5 appropriate subheadings are in place to support long paragraphs, as they help the reader search the article quickly.
- Short Description/Excerpt: A custom short description contains a table of content of topics covered in the article. This would help readers to scan through the article quickly before they go into detailed reading.
- Paragraphs: Ensure the paragraphs contain short and easy-to-read sentences. Paragraphs should not be exceeding more than 4 links.
Read Before writing Content
- Quote: References are important. Therefore, have at least one relevant original or cited the quote.
- Original: Ensure the article is well researched, useful, informative, high quality, and free from plagiarism. Generic and easily-found articles will not be published.
- Formatting: Ensure the article is well-edited and formatted and free from typos and other errors.
- Credit: If the content is taken from certain sources/websites, Ensure to always provide links of the credible sources.
Blog Topics We Accept
We’re quite definite as to what type of content we’ll publish. We accept guest blogs on the following topics:
- App Marketing Development
- Mobile Technology
- Trend & Updates
- On-Demand Solution
- How much cost to develop …?
- React Native
Guidelines for Media: Ensure to include, relevant images, infographics, videos, etc.
- Also, images, infographics, screenshots, and presentations should contain original attribution wherever required.
- Additionally, ensure to place the images inline in your post for placement reference and also share the images as a separate file attachment to an email.
Guidelines for Links:
- Place at least 2 – 3 internal links from Devopreneurs services solution page and.
- Promotional links, material, or article intended to promote products or services directly or indirectly are not allowed.
- Other credible source links will always be nofollow.
- One backlink to your business blog page is allowed and is placed in author bio on an icon as a Do follow link.
- Rights: By submitting posts/articles for publishing on Nectarbits, you give us complete rights over the post/article.
- Comments: Ensure to respond to comments on your own article, to connect with your readers and give them a real human-interactive feeling.
For queries, or to send your write-ups, reach out to us at devopreneurs at gmail.com
Kindly use the email Subject: Guest Post Request for Devopreneurs;
and Body of the email should contain:
- Your info / Introduce yourself
- Previous write-ups to check the quality of writing
- Topics you are interested to contribute
Is your post reviewed, accepted, and published?
- Ensure to spread the published article across your personal and business social media platforms.
Looking forward to collaborating with you soon.
Enjoy Writing 🙂 🙂